Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

more paper mache boxes


Hi guys!

I did my first fabric, paper mache box. I am not crazy about the way it turned out. I think I used too much stain. It is really grungy. I like the top box. I think I am more of a "painted look" kind of gal than "fabric". I like their size though. They fit nicely on the blanket chest.


I can't believe we only have 25 more days of school. These last few months have gone by way too quickly. I am running the Half Marathon in the Pittsburgh Marathon this Sunday. It is 13.1 miles. I am excited and nervous. I will have my hubby take pics and I'll post them next week.


I have been so inspired by so many of you lately. You really are a talented bunch of folks. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment