Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Garage sale goodies

Hello and it's good to be back. I have been so busy with redoing treasures that I haven't posted anything. So here goes. The boys are almost done with soccer and I am grateful, except that next week swim team starts. I don't mind. I am a teacher and Friday is my last day of school. I cant wait to be a SAHM.
Well I hit some yard sales this past weekend and I mean I hit them hard. I have redone a few, but lots more to do.









This stool was just plain brown with a lot of scratches on it. I paid $2.00 for it. I sanded, painted, sanded again and stained it. I love the stencil too. I think it came out cute.









I got the flag tray for $1.00. Perfect for Memorial Day.











I bought the little box for 25 cents. It had a bunny on it. I painted it and stenciled it. I got the bucket for 25 cents too.














Have a great one, Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Great finds...and I love how you redid them!!
    Hope you are having a great week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you fell off the planet girl. Good to have you back. You have been busy. I love all your re-dos. That stool is my favorite. Guess what I will be on the lookout for now!!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete