Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 13, 2009

Some redos






Happy Monday morning all,



Hope everyone had a blessed Easter! I redid a chair and a little table this weekend. The chair was in my mom's basement. It was a light wooden chair, like an old school chair. The table was another treat from my sister. She keeps me well-stocked. "Good things come to those that wait". I keep waiting and she keeps giving LOL.



I am going to start posting some gluten free recipes soon too. More on that later though. Enjoy your day. I gotta get to work! Kim



3 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you receive goodies!?! I was just visiting with my parents last week and my Mom gave me a whole bunch of goodies. Your re-dos look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the chair!!!!! You did such a fantastic job on it!!!! The table is so prim too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makeovers!...I have a sister like that too!...Always giving me her hand-me-downs!...but, I say "BRING THEM ON!"....hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete