Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A few new signs

I am so excited about school being almost over (ONE MORE DAY!!!) but who's counting? My dining table is covered with garage stuff waiting to be restored to a new prim world :)


The following 2 signs were made with stencils from the Homestead Stencil Company (check out their site) it is awesome and inexpensive. She has an OOPS! section. They are very cheap, but you don't get to pick what you want. It is like mystery sale. Well, I ordered 2 medium and I loved what she sent: Fear is having faith in the Enemy and Walk by Faith, Not by Sight. They are perfect for me.






I love this rooster sign. I painted it on a gameboard that I got at Sal Army for 99 cents. It goes perfect in my kitchen. My mom gave me her Warren Kimble rooster dishes.












I love this sheep sign. I made one for my mom too. I have it with some checkered fabric and my chicken feeder lamp on the piano. I have a lot of sheep in my dining room.
Well,that is all I have to share now. I am so excited about my last day of school (maybe more than the kids) hee hee. I am looking forward to getting projects done and checking out your blog ideas. Keep em coming!! Thanks and see ya, Kim

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Love the signs!! I think the sheep one is my favorite...I'm a sheep love too!!
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete