Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 8, 2009

finally finished!!















Hello all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! What a wonderful change in the weather. I felt like I went away for a while. It was refreshing! Hope everyone remembered to change their clocks and made it to church on time this morning.







Well, I finished the redo on the little end tables that my sis gave me for my porch. I really love how they turned out. I sanded them and painted them black. Then, I painted them country tan. Next, I sanded again and stained. I also finished a little bench that my sis gave to me a few years ago. I got tired of the natural wood look. Now I think it is my favorite little piece. I really feel accomplished. Having this blog is great. I feel like I have to finish a product because someone out their is waiting to see it :)








I should've joined that procrastinator's challenge because I have a ton of stuff that I need to complete. Enjoy the pics and talk soon! Kim

2 comments:

  1. Guess what? You won one of my blog giveaways! Come over and take a look!
    http://tidymomof2.blogspot.com/2009/03/winners-winners-and-more-winners.html

    ~TidyMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice table! You done a great job!

    ReplyDelete