Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Easter stitching




Hi folks,


I finally finished that free pattern of the Easter bunny. I noticed a lot of you stitched the same one. Don't ya just love freebies!! I love how it turned out. I had the my girlfriends from church over last night and I got a wonderful gift. Char (Pickled Pepper Patch) came over and brought me the cutest little prim bunny and eggs in a trencher bowl. Isn't it adorable!! I LOVE gifts!! I know it sounds selfish, but it is my "love language". Some people like kind words. Some people like stuff done for them, not me I love a gift. It can be as small as a pack of gum and it wouldn't matter. To know that someone thought of me enough to give me something makes me joyful inside!!


I have seen so many of you making the Fly Screen Cover from Char. I better get on the ball and make it too. That is such a creative idea! You guys are doing a great job! Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Kim

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Isn't it a wonderful feeling to receive a gift! and what a great little prim bunny and eggs you got!!
    You ask about where I got my snowmen of the month stitcheries. I got mine years ago at the quilt shop where I used to work. It is by Sweet Gatherings...and she has a web-site where you can purchase her patterns. You can get mailed patterns or e-patterns. The name of my pattern is "Snowman of the Month". Just go to www.sweetgatherings.com and click on the Blocks button and the snowman pattern should be the first one that comes up.
    Hope you are having a great weekend. Josie and I are getting ready for movie night.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your help. I will check out the site! Enjoy your movie!

    ReplyDelete