Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

busy stitchin


Hello! I really enjoyed reading many of the blogs today. I especially loved the salt dough ornaments for Easter. I forgot the blog, but I know that Tidymom posted it. They are so cute! I am definitely going to try them with my second graders.

Well, this is what I have been working on the past 2 days. I am making this sheep. I am going to "prim" stain and frame it for an Easter gift for my son's teacher. I haven't decided what to put on the center. I was thinking Glory or Simplify or Joy. What do ya suggest? She is a christian. I won't get any crafting done this weekend (or much sleep). I am going to be a chaperone for my son's church retreat called Breakaway. I am looking forward to getting away with him.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I have 2 wood projects that I am working on and then I am hoping to post a pattern for you. Talk later, Kim

1 comment:

  1. looking good kim!....yeah, cheye and john will be there too!...sleep good tonite...cuz you won't this weekend i am sure!

    can't wait for the patterns you wanta share!

    ReplyDelete