Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My prim snowman

Hi guys,
Is everybody getting ready for Christmas? I love this time of the year. I love the lights and the anticipation.
So I decided to try making a fabric snowman. I kinda made it like how you make the fabric pumpkins. I cut out a big, medium and small circle and I baste-stitched them closed and stuffed them. I connected them with tacky glue. I dirtied him up with coffee and cinnamon. I used peppercorns for the eyes and mouth. I will probably use little sticks for arms. I made the nose out of fabric and hot glued it to his face. I think he turned out well for my first attempt. I love looking at all of your photos and reading your ideas. You really inspire me. thanks and Merry Christmas, Kim



5 comments:

  1. He's just adorable! Love him. My son returned my long, lost sewing machine last night so I'm itching to make some things like this myself. :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He turned out wonderful!!!...I just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too cute! Great job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete