Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 15, 2010

My wonderful Trashy Swap Goodies





Hi Folks,
I know, I know it has been forever. I have been so busy with work, kids, training for the marathon, blah blah blah....




Well, on to the goodies. My "trashy swap" partner was Allison from Sew Many Girls blog. She is incredibly talented and I was thrilled with my package.


My favorite item is this rag-quilted table runner. It is great colors for any of my rooms and it fits my coffee table perfectly. Don't you love the prim stars???




She made this adorable Annie doll.


She made this Spring wool framed sign. It looks great on my hutch and I love this thin wooden shelf. She even sent all of the little prim fixins for it.


If you haven't yet done a swap through Char at The Pickled Pepper Patch, you don't know what you are missing. I highly encourage you to join in the next one she sponsors. It is fun and rewarding!! Thanks again Allison. I love everything!!
Have a great day, Kim









































4 comments: