Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 29, 2009

wooden plate redo

Hi guys,
I am soooo excited for the holiday season!! I have been going crazy making things thanks to your tutorials, free patterns and GW stuff. It is so hard to find the time when you work full time, have two children, a hubby a dog and love to run. Well anyway, for the next few posts you will see a lot of my makeovers and end products from patterns and tutorials that you put out there. Thanks.
This is a plate that I picked up for $0.99 at GW. I repainted it and stenciled Glory to God in the Highest. I like how it turned out.




1 comment:

  1. I love your plate redo! Beautiful! Your header is so prim Christmasy!!! The snowman tree is so sweet...love it all!

    Have a great weekend..what is left of it!
    Prim Blessings,
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete