Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my rocking chair redo

Hi folks,
Home from school again. Haven't had any school this week yet and got the call off for tomorrow too. I haven't seen this much snow since 1993. We were cleaned up and then last night we got about 8 more inches. That brings my total to about 32 inches since Friday night. This is absurd!!!

Well now that I have been home all week, I have been busy. Our big screen tv died a few weeks ago. We sold it and the giant entertainment center on Craiglist. Now I have have a smaller tv stand and that gives me more floor and wall space. I have had this little rocking chair since I was 2 years old. I painted, sanded and stained it the other day. I have it next to the new tv stand. It looks cute there.

Hope everyone is snug and warm and has power. Can't wait until Spring!! Love, Kim




4 comments:

  1. Your chair looks GREAT! I am doing some of the same things with old wood shelves and chairs that are too good to get rid of, but need a new face lift...Its alot of fun isn't it, and so cost effective.
    Have a great day!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your power comes back soon. stay safe and warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little chair looks wonderful!! Love the sheep towel hanging from it too!!
    I'm so ready for Spring...we now have about 20 inches of snow on the ground and might get a few more inches this weekend. It's been awhile since we've gotten this much snow!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic job!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete