Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fall decorating

Hello,
I got some paper mache boxes and wooden bowls from goodwill painted this weekend. Last weekend we went to the Apple Cider Festival in Altoona, PA. There were so many beautiful craft items. I bought the prim pumpkin that has a tin star and a cute crow on it. It was only $7.00. I thought that was a good price. I also bought 6 homespun wrapped balls. They were selling 3 for $1.00. I couldn't pass that deal up. I know I could make them myself, but to sit there and cut all those strips of homespun. No thanks. I would rather someone else do it for 33 cents each- ha ha. Well, gotta go. Very busy week with teaching and soccer every night (3 more weeks of soccer and then finally a break)!! Enjoy your day, Kim






Also, I tried that Applesauce Pork Chop recipe that Kris from the Simply Prim blog posted. They were AWESOME!! They melted in my mouth. They had a great taste. I made them with some butternut squash and peas. Very good dinner. Thanks Kris.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some good deals....And the pork chops sounds really good.

    Have a wonderful day
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your decorating looks great...and those pork chops sound wonderful! Beth

    ReplyDelete